We are having a food and personal care item
DRIVE and DROP
Wednesday, April 8th
Andover/North Andover YMCA • 4:00 – 6:30 PM
165 Haverhill St., Andover, MA
This food drive will adhere to the social distance guidance recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All you need to do is drive up, we will unload the donated items from your car and you drive away. It is simple. It’s safe and it’s helping those in need in our community.
Here is a list of food and personal care items that are most needed.
• Cereal • Pasta • Spaghetti O’s • Oatmeal • Coffee/Tea
• Canned Chicken • Tuna • Fruit cups • Granola bars • Chicken Noodle Soup (No tomato or cream of… )
• Beans • Boxed meals • Ramen Noodles • 100% juice
PERSONAL CARE ITEMS:
• Shampoo/ conditioner • Deodorant • Toothpaste • Soap
• Toothbrushes • Diapers • Baby wipes • Feminine care products