Join the YMCA team!
We are looking for talented, dedicated employees to help us fulfill our mission of making healthier lives achievable for everyone. Our goal is to recruit, develop, motivate and reward staff who will help us further our cause.
We have openings for the following positions:
- Youth and Family Program Director
- Camp Office and Marketing Manager (Camping Services)
- Aquatics Program Director (Lawrence)
- Development Associate (Administrative Offices)
- Office Assistant (Andover/North Andover)
- Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Lawrence)
- Food Service Director (Camping Services)
- Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator (Camping Services)
- Swim Instructors/Lifeguards (Lawrence & Andover/North Andover)
- Group Leader (Andover/North Andover, Lawrence & Methuen)
- Lead Teacher (Andover/North Andover, Lawrence & Methuen)
- Assistant Group Leader (Andover/North Andover, Lawrence & Methuen)
- Assistant Teacher (Andover/North Andover, Lawrence & Methuen)
- Music Clubhouse Public School Enrichment Music Instructor (Lawrence)
- Gymnastics Instructor 1 (Andover)
- Staff Development Director (Camp Lawrence)
- Activity Development Director (Camp Lawrence)
- CIT Director (Camp Lawrence)
- Program Director (Camp Lawrence)
- Ropes Course Director (Camp Lawrence)
- Water Front Director (Camp Lawrence)
- Unit Head (Camp Lawrence)
To apply for any of these positions please download the employment application OR email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your may also fax your cover letter and resume to 978-681-1126, with attention to: Human Resources Department.
The Merrimack Valley YMCA offers a generous benefit package to full time employees that includes medical, dental, life/disability insurance, retirement, paid vacation time, as well as a YMCA family membership.
Part time employees of the Merrimack Valley YMCA receive an individual YMCA membership, training opportunities, competitive pay as well as many other incentives that enhance our great working environment.